Cool update!!

Perhaps some developers could join bedoi effort to have a
maemo-desktop-plugin to show the appointments and todo summary, or
just port gpe-summary as a maemo-desktop-plugin, instead of the clock
that shows maemo.

I will update Spanish localization soon.

Thanks and best regards,

2006/1/11, Florian Boor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi all,
>
> we just updated binary packages and sources for the Maemo port of the GPE PIM
> applications. Binary packages and sources are available from
> http://oss.kernelconcepts.de.
> All sources can be found in GPE CVS at handhelds.org too. If you are
> interested
> what is going on check out http://handhelds.org:8080/gpe/timeline.
>
> The next steps will be support for alarms and syncing...
>
> Greetings
>
> Florian
>
> --
> The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
> is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14
> and the reality of tomorrow.            Fax: 0271-771091-19
> [Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> 6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8

J. Manrique López de la Fuente
http://www.jsmanrique.net
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]