Hello,

thanks a lot for your detailed answer. The number 2 is my problem.
--set-rd-flag=no-lifeguard-reset gives me access via Desktop to my 770.
Now i can try to fix the problem with the xterm tool. Do you know a way
to install the old OS2005 (realease 13-7) on the 770. Your way no. 2
does not work. I will try to erase the flash memory to get a clean
installation. But till now i can not mount the device to get access to
the flash memory.

greetings Mathias