On Oct 8, 2006, at 6:22 AM, Matt Clark wrote:

D. Scott Brown wrote:
I've tried four methods limited or no success (see below for source and results), and I'm down to one last possibility. I don't have access to a linux box to test the real C API in osso-ic.h, and I would be happy to compensate any willing developer for his time if he can get this to work.

There's probably a good reason why you haven't tried it, but ISTM that if you have an windows PC then you can have a linux box for $0: just download VMWare Server (it's completely free of charge), and install your favourite distro on it (Can't go far wrong with Ubuntu). For intel macs there's Parallels (not free but cheap).

Alas, I'm on a pre-intel mac.

One of my partners has an x86 machine and is setting up the environment now - I'll let the list know what we figure out.

Scott