ext Murray Cumming wrote:
I'm not seeing any significant improvement to this situation, and
Nokia's developers seem no less busy. So I'm still wasting time chasing
incredibly minor patches.

I still think a dedicated empowered community liason would fix this.
Murray, you have suggested this before and we have taken notice. At some point that would most probably improve things and it might very well happen. However, at this point our difficulties mainly stem from internal development processes that are not well good at enabling community platform development. We are working hard to adjust them but this is something that is difficult to do within the constraints of product development and internal infrastructure. It takes time. Please be patient,
things are improving at many levels.
As ever, I'm not complaining so much as trying to suggest how to make
things perfect.
Your suggestions and help are as always welcome and motivating.