Ok after a 30 minute converssation I have finally had my order accepted.
You can't use the code online it says error processing credit card.
You can't call 866-59nokia, they are clueless.
You CAN call 888-665-4228 but level 1 support will just place the order at
nokiausa and fail.
You need get to Level 2 where they need to get premisson to accept the order,
but a mgt member need to approve the code before it is actually shipped. Long
and short is I won't get it before Wednesday, but the code *should* be
honored.

I have an order # I am happy.

Thanks Maemo team!
Brian