Hi,

I have not measured, but currently OS2007 feels somewhat slower than 2006.
But this can simply be because currently most binaries are the same that
are used for N800. So, recompiling the whole stack with different
optimizations is likely to give us some speed bonus... But that may wait
until we know what we can get to work. Currently packages that have not
worked out-of-the-box are recompiled/reconfigured when encountered. This
work is still going on.

-Markku-