AFAIK the sources for the browser UI (not the engine) are public:
https://garage.maemo.org/projects/browser/

I even managed to compile them once (didn't run though). I would think that
having own browser UI that launches fullscreen for your needs would be good
enough solution for a kiosk mode project.

Br,

--jakub