On 4/20/07, Andreas Hubel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

do you or somebody else here know if the 770 also has this host
detection via the ID pin feature?

And why does the USB chip of the N800 don't need this 5V from external?
I thougt it also need it, because there is only 3V and no 3 to 5V
converter inside the device.

Actually there is 5V 100 mA charge pump included in the chipset.  It
includes native OTG support  and it's just a matter of turning on host
(OTG) mode and the 5V source on.  This will of course affect battery
life, but your average USB key, keyboard, or mouse shouldn't draw too
much.

Larry

Regards,
Andi