Andreas Orfanos wrote:
> Now, when you build a new application on Maemo, it won't be millions
> of lines of code. Maybe 100 files or 50000 lines maximum. These short
> of projects are managed quite well under Eclipse. You can develop and test
> your application on your host quite easily. Then you can cross compile it
> and produce an installable package for your target.

this is definitely not what i experienced when i evalutated eclipse +
laika back in time: all projects and files other than my maemo stuff
were altered by the plugin :/

just to say that it's not only a matter of eclipse ide + cdt but also a
matter of quality of the maemo support plugins added on top of them.

g.