On 8/27/07, Leonardo Sobral Cunha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi tony,
>
> there is a bug in your code, you dont need to call createGSTPlayer in
> the start method, so you will reuse the pipeline that is already
> created in the constructor (__init__).

Interesting - every implementation I've looked at appears to recreate the
pipeline for every song instead of reusing the old one.  I'll give that a
shot and see what happens.  Let me qualify that statement: The two similar
implementations I've looked at both seemed to do that.

I guess what's most frustrating is it happens randomly, one out of every 20
to 50 executions of the program.  It's not every time.  Kind of makes it
hard to track down specifics.