Hello,

Darren Kenny wrote:
> I'm a regular user of non-Linux distro - OpenSolaris/Solaris - that is both
> x86,
> has qemu, Xephyr, etc. Would be great to get this working on Solaris too -
> although I'm biased I suppose ;)

Does solaris support anything like linux binfmt? (telling the kernel to
launch a program based on the file header via a "freely" selected
program?). Note that this is not the same as #! as often used in
scripts, but much more generic (since program files rarely start with
those two bytes).

If not, then getting sbox working on solaris might be "tad difficult".

Getting sbox working on solaris should be priority 1 for you in this
case. Getting maemo working inside sbox should be attempted only after this.

ak.