Folks, there are two solutions to this problem.
1. Ignore him. He will get bored and go away if he stops getting
  mailer which shunts every message from dariusjack directly
  into the trash without being read.
2. Or... remove him from the mailing list. More rude. But more
  effective in the short term, since it doesn't require cooperation
  from everybody on the list.

What clearly won't work is to try to reason with him.  That's like
trying to reason with a scorpion.
--
Allen Brown
http://brown.armoredpenguin.com/~abrown