My dear friend,

I just switched your mail to Plain Text
and it's hard to read it on light green background.
Try to upgrade your mailer one day.
Your list makes a very small percentage of all my e-mail traffic I get
and as 99,999% posters has, has had no problems yet,
try to solveĀ  your problem on yourself.
I don't generate html , I just read and reply.
I like white background in my mailer
as light green is hard to read or post.
Try to please me too ;)

Frankly speaking, from the very beginning I opted for on-line reading, posting,
no e-mail delivery.
I would like to unsubscribe from this list and still have an opportunity to
read a list on-line and post on-line as I get used at Google Groups.

That way I can keep my mailbox clean of spam requesting me to please you and
others.
And please don't follow this thread.
Finished, closed, ended.

Darius