Exactly my friend.
Keep you mouth wide shut and vote YES for Community council.
Otherwise we moderate you, cut off your input, your threads.
We are your friends. Good friends,
as long as you vote YES for our Community council and vote YES
for us.
Exactly trash is the best place for those voting NO.
We are the Winners.
Long live Democracy as long you vote YES for us.

Exactly the reason, so many smart guys, developers, are looking for some king
of legal protection of the IPs under Global Alliance on Open Source Software.

You see my friend.
Maemo.org is not giving its helpful hand to free developers as you don't like
democracy.
You like moderation, total control and your Trash.

You don't need any open discussion, any free and open voting, as you have been
already nominated and elected to your Community council at your Community.
You have already set your own rules to please your needs.

You don't care for the business of the Community, of the Nokia, other
corportions involved in building Linux embedded devies.
What you care for is your private business interest.
Not a nice idea to build democratic community.

But still have a chance to stay open-minded, nice, kind and fully democratic.
Forget your trash, for moderation, forget your discrimination principles.
As long as one euro, one dollar moves from Nokia or other corporations to
Maemo.org
in donations, financing, support to staff, website, any activity
you have to follow non-discrimination rules set by the European Union, business
place for your donator.

Please don't be devil, don't hurt excellent democratic status of the Nokia
Corporation in your comments.

Darius
Global Alliance on Open Source Software
http://groups.google.com/group/globalalliance4u?hl=en