On Wednesday 25 June 2008 01:10:28 Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Polymer does a similar thing to Mulberry.

I also have some very large folders and I liked the Polymer approach a lot.
It is a shame the author doesn't have the time/resources to turn it into a
full-featured mail application.  Personally I want a, primarily, online mail
program (with a few offline features: I would like to be able to download
specific messages for reading offline, and would like to be able to create
emails offline), designed for large, and fairly rapidly changing mailboxes.

I haven't tried Modest yet but will do so as soon as I install Diablo as it
sounds like it is at least a step in the right direction.

Graham