Through mail
archives<http://www.mail-archive.com/maemo-developers@maemo.org/msg11043.html>I've
noted that I'd need access to information included in wlancond.h and
wlancond-dbus.h header files from osso-wlan-dev library, not included in
osso-wlan, so it seems I have nothing to do with this alternative, do I?

Wireless tools seem to be the only way to get this kind of information.

By the way, what about WiMAX, 3G and DVB-H networks? Any way to get these
networks information with Maemo?

Regards,
Javi