Am Dienstag, den 02.09.2008, 16:41 +0300 schrieb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

I also do not see this happening very soon, but it is definitely a
long-term target of mine.
Developers want one central place to track software issues.
This currently is Nokia's internal bug tracker, this should become
bugs.maemo.org for Maemo open source projects.

The task is to work out those issues that currently block managing
Modest, MicroB, etc. completely in public and find solutions for each
issue, most probably quite often with the input of lawyers, sigh...
So adopting/using Nokia's current internal processes and workflows in
public (bugs.maemo.org) requires having a policy about those pieces of
information that a commercial company does not want to be accessed by
its competitors, such as policy plans, product and hardware information,
information about the internal testing infrastructure or especially
copyright related issues.

(Half of this email copied from a blog entry I was just writing on.)

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)