"ext John Holmblad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Kalle,

Hi John,

> does this driver provide full support for 802.11i-2004 (sometimes
> refereed to as WPA enterprise or WPA2 enterprise^1 ) or does it only
> support pre-shared key authentication?

Actually the driver doesn't care, this is entirely up to the
supplicant (in user space). I have used wpa_supplicant while testing
the driver which supports also WPA enterprise (and almost any other
method available).

Actually currently the driver knows nothing about encryption or
decryption because mac80211 encrypts all the frames in CPU. Hardware
crypto support is in the TODO list.

--
Kalle Valo