Hi,

ext Tuukka Tolvanen wrote:
> fwiw, I don't think reporter-verifiability is enough of a concern here
> to not file bugs -- people finding out about issues seems more
> important.

I agree on principle, but I don't like to report bugs I haven't
encountered myself (I cannot answer questions and unfortunately
I don't have time for checking 3rd party stuff, somebody actually
using the thing needs to do that).

> (provided your source is good enough for confident
> reporting, which it must be, given this thread)

Yes.

 >> It's leaking 8MB/min, updates screen constantly even when screen is
 >> blanked and crashes desktop when disabled.  Project with this bad QA
 >> should IMHO just be kicked out of extras.
 >
 > 8MB/min *blink*?! That's ...not that many minutes :)

For some strange reason its memory usage evened out after it's eaten
about all there is.  It's possible that there was some triggering
condition for this, I don't know.

         - Eero

"Hello buggy, have you seen my shiny new bugzapper?"