I can't reproduce it - works fine.

Nick.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Niels Breet
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 04:34
To: Eero Tamminen
Cc: maemo-developers@maemo.org
Subject: Re: Beware 'Personal launcher'

On Thu, November 20, 2008 17:59, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> For some strange reason its memory usage evened out after it's eaten
> about all there is.  It's possible that there was some triggering
> condition for this, I don't know.

I have installed and tested the application on my tablet and I really can't
trigger the behavior.

What did you do to trigger this condition? Did you overlap applets? Did you
install other applets? Can you reproduce it on a fresh firmware?

I talked to the author. He used your mem-testing scripts and valgrind and
couldn't reproduce it either. Nor did he receive any complains from the
about 11000 downloads he had.

--
Niels Breet
maemo.org webmaster