Andrew,

thanks for sharing that link.

The point about Samba support being dropped after recently being added
makes me wonder what is going on here. I have to assume that the ability
to browse an SMB network share is no longer of value to the average user
of a Maemo based mobile device. Not, in my opinion, a good decision if
that is what in fact is going to happen.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *