Hi all; me again.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:09 PM, I wrote:

> I then discovered that I don't have permissions to actually mount anything
> from within Scratchbox.

I also tried to chroot from within Scratchbox:

/scratchbox/tools/bin/chroot.bin: cannot change root directory to /debian:
Operation not permitted

So it just isn't going to happen. :(

--
enthusiast, n. "One whose mind is wholly possessed and heated by what
engages it; one who is influenced by a peculiar fervor of mind; an ardent