Hi Murray,

This will most definitely work with the BeagleBoard:
http://elinux.org/Xenarc_USB_touchscreen_for_Beagleboard/OMAP3_EVM

We've got one of those in the office working with a BeagleBoard.
It has DVI input (you'll need a HDMI-to-DVI converter) and a
separate USB connection for the touchscreen.
It's not cheap though.
A minor annoyance - particularly if you are in a hurry - is
that Xenarc will not take foreign (as in non-US)
credit cards so you need to wire them the money before they ship.
Nevertheless I found their customer service responsive and
professional (in dealing with the order). They shipped it
quickly and it came in good shape.

Br,
Carlos