2009/7/6 Andrea Grandi <a.gra...@gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> 2009/7/6 Klaus Rotter <kl...@rotters.de>:
>> ma...@bitblit.net wrote:
>>  > The way I understand it, Qt uses C++ but GTK uses C. So does one
>> need to
>>> learn C++ to write Maemo apps now? That would suck...
>
> I think you'll be able to write them in Python too....

What always stopped me from writing Qt application was that I had to
learn a new language to use it.
Of course the same reason applies the other way around.

As much as I would love to learn Qt, I really hate C++.
And I don't want to rely too much on Python.

Also my personal interest in Maemo has been Xournal as eveyone knows,
but if porting it to Qt involves learning C++.. brrr...

--
anidel