El dom, 30-08-2009 a las 15:35 -0400, Brent Chiodo escribió:
> The reason I'm creating the dialog by hand is because I want complete
> control over it's look and feel.

Complete control on look 'n feel is not a good reason imho.
HildonPickerButton + HildonTouchSelector is the recomended way to go,
since by using them you'll get a look 'n feel that's standard with other
applications in Maemo 5.

> In addition,
> hildon.PickerButton.set-image() is not working here so i thought it's
> probably best to use plain old GTK.

That method is supposed to set an image on the button itself, I suppose
this is what you need. Why is it not working?

Claudio