tero.k...@nokia.com wrote:
>>> - Disable screen blanking
>> Unblanks when touching the USB mouse.
>>
>>> - Make (USB) mouse to show and work
>> WORKSFORME.
>>
>> I'm using a D-Link DUB-E100 USB ethernet dongle and at least I managed
>> to install openssh using that. I haven't tried anything else yet (I need
>> to get the curson showing first).
>
> This could be a usb hub thing. I have gone through two or three usb hubs to
> get one that works as it should.
> The Xorg.0.log should tell that you have a mouse and keyboard.

How do you guys connect USB to Beagle? Via USB 2.0 EHCI HS connector
(#8 in [1])? Or use USB 2.0 HS OTG connector (#12 in [1]) with a
special Mini-A plug? Most probably you then connect keyboard and mouse
at powered hub?

I normally use OTG connector with special Mini-A plug (was necessary
for rev A and B Beagles) and powered hub. With this, mouse and
keyboard worked at least fine with Angstrom.

Thanks

Dirk

[1] http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard#Components