On Oct 31, 2009, at 20:27, Andrew Flegg wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 19:26, Frank Banul <frank.ba...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I just threw away 5 karma to make some changes (but I think
>> worthwhile). I think the idea is that when there's many more users,
>> 10
>> silly karma points will be nothing. Until then, have faith, or
>> something like that. :)

I wonder if we can preserve a package's karma if it only gets a
package upgrade. Lets say you only have a little typo in your app, you
fix that, and upload a new package with a new package version. Since
you didn't upload a new _app_ version, your karma is preserved.

This way we allow devs to make small changes and keep karma, make big
changes and bump your app version and start over at zero.

Does that sound worthwhile and implementable?

Jeremiah