Hi,

Abdul Mateen wrote:
> I am a newbie for maemo , having extensive experience developing for
> Android platform, I want to ask here, should I start with Qt ? or GTK+
> or they will have the same impact, is there any difference in between
> the two considered with maemo development, officially GTK+ is supported?
> can we do everything with Qt we  can do with GTK+ ?

Objectively, you should probably target Qt for new applications. You can
develop well integrated Maemo applications with Qt, and it will be the
default toolkit & interface from Maemo 6 onwards.

If you're primarily targeting N900 or lower, you should use GTK+ and
Hildon, that will be better integrated.

Cheers,
Dave.

--