Yes, I think I should start by developing on Qt for Maemo 5 and onwards, I
am also curious about distribution of applications, like Android has
"Android Market" maemo has "Maemo Select" but I saw one can not push paid
apps into Maemo Select. Any news nokia is going for an app store for Maemo ?

I must say that:
This community is far more superior and have faster responses than Android
community wow, amazing. I am keenly interested in learning Maemo 5+, I have
already setup the environment, I am sure and will hope best that , if I will
stuck at some place this community will help alot!!!!!!!!!!!!