Ed Bartosh wrote:
> It's just ridiculous to have bug against autobuilder about
> maemo-optify is not taking care of build dependency to pymaemo-optify
> considering the fact that at the moment maemo-optify doesn't even try
> to do anything unless it founds debian/optify file with the line
> 'auto' inside it.
> Of course it's invalid and confusing.

What is bugzilla policy for misfiled bugs?
I suspect that, whilst satisfying,  closing them as invalid until the reporter
eventually gets the right package is not the best policy :)

Ed... 2 questions:
1. are you happy that "/usr/sbin/dpkg-preconfigure: No such file or directory"
is a bug (as you said a couple of emails back)?
2. what section do you think the bug should be against?

Cheers

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."