Hi,

i just realized that we are talking about completely different things when we
say "geotagged". I am relating to GPS positions. You seem to relate to place
names. I just learned that the n900 does not write GPS tags. Correct?

Unfortunately that completely spoils the idea to use maep to display these.
Converting GPS positions into place names and back to coordinates will likely
cause most images to show up pretty far from their real location and even worse
will make them all show up at the same place.

Is there a way to enable real GPS tagging? Is there any reason why this isn't
happending? It's so obvious that just i didn't expect this not to be there.

Till