Hello!

Hmm, I know tzhis is a hated question, but is the autobuilder for
fremantle alive?

At
http://maemo.org/packages/repository/builds/fremantle_extras-devel_free_source/all/
the latest build is from ~22:00 UTC yesterday. I have uploaded a number
of packages around 24:00 UTC+1 but non of them appeared.

I know that in rare circumstances there are long build that make the
Autobuilder *appear* to hang, so I would like emphasize on another
aspect (while still beeing interested on the state :-)).

For me the natural landing package as a developer is
http://maemo.org/development/. That worked good in the past but for me
it seems some (new) important features are not visible available on this
page, namely the everything around building, uploading and promoting
packages.

Examples:
* http://maemo.org/packages/ does not seem to be linked on the landing
pge, while it is very important for my day to day work as a developer.
* I would expect some helthness state about the various autobuilders
here. It would be enough to have some green/red signal here. Other
infrastructure aspect of course should/could be placed here, too.
* I would expect some process image somewhere in the upload image,
stating various aspects of infrastructure and packages evloving from
extras-devel to extras.The text is here but sometime an image is better.
Giving state a clear name that reappears under .../packages in texts,
buttons of course would be a winner...
* I just promoted a package to extras-testing (the button was only
called promote, extras-testing was not mentioned) and I expect QA to
check for the existance of a proper packgae for maemo5 on downloads
including a screenshot. While scanning the documentation multiple times
I have not yet found out how I create such entry for maemo5 (I know how
it works for <=OS2008) and I assume that somewhere in the process it
wass created automatically (after promotion to testing?).

I can file a bug for every aspect,if some responsible person just says
("make a bug") but I think some discusssion may be worthwhile, too. If
this was already discussed elsewhere and there already exists a grand
plan/bugs, just tell me.

--
Gruß...
       Tim