> Hello!
Hi,

>> Hmm, I know tzhis is a hated question, but is the autobuilder for
>> fremantle alive?
>
> it is, seconds after sending the mail, the first OKs arrived. fine!

Pure coincidence, I didn't get to -developers list in my mailbox yet :)

> This however may make my suggestion even more valid, making me not
> writring silly "i do not have trust in autobuilder" that fast, making
> admina smoking more cigarettes than before.

?

If you subscribe to the extras-cauldron-builds list, you could see that
there was a package severely stuck.

Ed promised to create a fix for buildme, so broken packages can't block
the queue anymore.

--
Niels Breet
maemo.org webmaster