Niels Breet wrote:
> If you subscribe to the extras-cauldron-builds list, you could see that
> there was a package severely stuck.

The list is also available as a newsgroup,
gmane.comp.handhelds.maemo.extras-cauldron.builds, from the news server at
news.gmane.org, with a blog page at
   http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.maemo.extras-cauldron.builds
and an RSS feed at
   http://rss.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.maemo.extras-cauldron.builds
I find it quite handy to view the feed through Akregator; the subject lines
tell me what is (or isn't!) happening, and the mail messages don't fill my
mailbox.  When the feed showed simplenotewidget being built every two
minutes, I knew someone was going to have an interesting morning.

Several other maemo mailing lists are also available through gmane.

Would it be useful to put this information on maemo.org's mailing list
pages?