On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:35, Andrea Grandi <a.gra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> it's a nice idea, but... why user has do go to maemo.org website to
> donate? Shouldn't we integrate this even in Application Manager and/or
> in the "About" dialog of every application?

App Manager has a long lead time to get to users. Within every
application requires more work on the part of the developer ;-)

> Having to pass from a website is a non-sense for me, just like the
> actual Ovi Store :P
> I wish that (for example) user would be able to download (and pay if
> they're not free) Ovi applications directly from Application manager.

I agree; however having it on the web makes it more easy; and typing a
credit card number paypal.com is easier on my desktop :-)

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:and...@bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/