> donate? Shouldn't we integrate this even in Application Manager and/or
> in the "About" dialog of every application?
> Having to pass from a website is a non-sense for me, just like the
> actual Ovi Store :P
i agree about the ovi store, but it isn't the same.

You don't show support by donating before using the program. The package
manager is for managing packages, not for donation or ranking.

If you want a donation button, add it on your about dialog or the
maemo.org/download page.

But like it's a free choice for the user to donate, patch, simple thanks the
writer or do nothing, it's also free for the writer to prefer one of these. So
why adding it to all packages?

Jeroen