Sorry didn't send my answer to the list.

Hi,

the last weeks I tried to get a new version of mysql to extras-devel (
http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/m/mysql-dfsg-5.0/).
Therefore I updated the old version to the version from debian stable but I
didn't tested the package carefully. At the moment the package has many
disadvantages. The perl dependencies of that package are really bad,
packages are to big for the N900 and mysql is installed in root dir. Now I
am trying to get a new mysql version (latest of the 5.0 series) for maemo
with a new package description build from scratch. Hopefully I can finish
that work in the next weeks and upload a new package. Any help is
appreciated ;-)

kind gerards
Bjoern