Yea, currently you just copy whatever you need into your own project. A lib would be possible and in fact there are already build scripts which are doing exactly that.

The question is, whether or not we want that. If we release a library, we will have to deal with API compatibility in successive versions, etc.

Aniello Del Sorbo wrote:
How do I use this stuff from Hildon Extras?

Just grab the code and copy it into mine ?

Should we (you) make a lib and package it ?

Aniello