On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 13:52 +0100, Thomas Perl wrote:
> I've created a Wiki page where developers can add their apps that
> are using Hildon-Extras:
>
>   http://wiki.maemo.org/Hildon-Extras

Thanks, that's a good start!

> Do you think we can come up with a "widget gallery" on the wiki
> page that describes each widget and shows a screenshot? This
> can really help developers to decide if they want to use HE and
> which widgets from it they might find useful.

Great idea! Maybe we just divide the work. I could do screenshots of
HeFullscreenButton, HeAboutDialog and HeCheckButton.

> I'm using HeSimpleColorDialog myself in MaePad, and Graham said
> that he would use it too (don't know if he does already). If you do a
> HeColorButton, please also do a variant that can be used as a toolbar
> button (I'd use that in MaePad, too).

Ok, I have to look into the toolbar button stuff, but I think it should
be possible as well. That would usually be without a label, right?

> Do you mean merging both color dialogs into one "configurable" dialog?

Yes. I think it would nice to have only one color dialog that is able to
display a pallet as well as advanced settings, where you can mix your
own color.

Cheers!
Conny