Hi,

ext Carlos Morgado wrote:
> What platforms will it run on ?

Read the MeeGo site (like I just did).  Based on it, different
product categories are going to have different UIs, but the toolkit
below them used by the application developers will be the same (Qt).

> Does Nokia have arm kernel people ?
> Don't think so, but I dunno intel has loads of x86 kernel people.

You really don't know?  Linux kernel development is open, you can
just subscribe to arm/omap kernel mailing list and see yourself.

Linux Weekly News (http://lwn.net/) even publishes regularly statistics
on which companies develop Linux kernel (based on the commit logs).

The whole Qt run everywhere pipe dream is just laughable.

Could you detail which GUI toolkits you think to do this better
than Qt and how/why?

        - Eero