Graham Cobb wrote:
> I suggest a "formal" email from Niels, in the name of the council,
> notifying him that someone else wants to take over his project and that
> the council agrees.
>
> As the project is currently empty, and so nothing will be lost, I would
> give him 1 more week to respond to that email.

Note that I clicked Garage's "be a maintainer" link a few months ago, as
any Garage admin would be able to tell (I guess ;P).

But I agree with the general idea -- the first email could get lost in some
spam filter. Garage has no ability to "resend" it, so I sent him an email
from my own mail address but he may be ignoring that (spambox account
 with aggressive filtering?).

Ideally, could we send him a mail from some "official" @maemo.org address?

--
Javier