Graham Cobb wrote:
> On Monday 08 March 2010 23:04:36 Attila Csipa wrote:
>> I invite everyone who has not alredy done so
>> to take a good look at
>>
>> http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-testing/QA_Checklist/QA_Improvements
>
> Scary.

Well, trying to solve a bigger problem than the process originally intended to
address.

I think what's being proposed (Atilla: BUG: I can't easily tell what's new and
what exists) is that the functionality of the software is assessed and then the
tester makes a call as to whether that functional bug warrants blocking
promotion.

I think this should be permitted *if the developer agrees* - maybe we'd need to
note applications that want the QA team to do application QA too.

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."