Hi ,
I tried the steps suggested in the following link.
http://hildon-test-aut.garage.maemo.org/installation.html

Steps I have tried:

1. Installed all .deb packages as pointed by the above link.

2. "arm_for_testing on". executed the command & rebooted

3. Install Dogtail from the above link

               cd dogtail; ./setup.py install
4.  Then tested an example application "sniff", which is present in the
dogtail.
                - sniff not working
                - It throws error
                  ImportError: cannot import name checkForA11yInteractively
I enabled Accessibility through "gconftool-2 --type bool --set
/desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true"
But still the same error.

I jus tried the following
        1. python2.5
         2. >>>import pyatspi
                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
                   ImportError: No module named pyatspi
I installed python-at-spi_0.6.1-1osso2_armel.deb package from the above
link. but still it is showing no module pyatspi.

All I need is to install dogtail and thus Hildon Test Automation framework
successfully and write some test scripts on N900.
any Help will be greatly appreciated.

-Praveen.