Dnia środa, 14 kwietnia 2010 o 20:52:19 Javier S. Pedro napisał(a):
> Hello all,
>
> As part of the plan to fix the PR1.2 SDK dependency issues in the
> autobuilder [1], we plan to upgrade the Debian devkit in the Fremantle
> autobuilder to the Squeeze version [2] (from the current etch one), and
> start using "improved shlibdeps" [3] (a.k.a. .symbols files) to version
> dependencies on a much more granular basis (minimal required version of
> libraries will be calculated per symbol instead of per library). We plan to
> ship .symbols files for most of the SDK libraries [4].

Will there be step-by-step instructions for developers like me how to do that
at home? I hate sbox, it makes me sick each time when I use it but I like to
have own packages for things which I use so I have to deal with it (and no, I
do not want to use madde or other less official things).

Regards,
--
JID:      h...@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/