> However, will we have issues with version numbers? If we auto resubmit
> them, should we ensure that each package is resubmitted with a new
> version number? If so, a suffix of "-20100415" would be sufficient?

Although I am generally against modifying developer's packages, I agree that
this is the most pragmatic solution.  Anyone who doesn't like it can submit a
newer version of the package.

By the way, has the change been well tested? With real packages built with the
modified SDK and installed on all existing firmware releases?  We don't want to
do all this and discover it doesn't fix the problem.

Graham