On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Marcin Juszkiewicz
<mar...@juszkiewicz.com.pl> wrote:

>> The developer should wait for pr 1.2. At this point in time all the
>> work spent on dealing with PR1.1 is wasted effort.
>
> Which means that whole work spent on dealing with Maemo is also wasted. Nokia
> wants to be good at scarying developers out of platform?

No, it means PR1.2 will probably happen sooner than you think. If
someone wants to start implementing workaround schemes today it's ok,
but I'd personally suggest using the time between now and PR1.2 on
something that's actually going to see real use.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio