Hi Marius,

So according your opinion, should I wait for this issue to be resolved at
Nokia's end or should I try to make changes to my app? The one suggestion
I've been given several times is to statically include Qt Mobility, but I'm
not so sure if that is a great idea and even if it was, I don't know how to
do that.

Cheers,

Sascha