Hello Marius :)

The script doesn't require users to type in anything, it only requires them
to close HAM and press enter, but I see your point :)
I still have a problem with getting HAM to not ignore packages, as of now,
the configuration is:

<config>
 <settings>
  <domain>
   <name>community-updates</name>
   <trust-level>650</trust-level>
   <key>3EF6EE85773B629FB2516B795D0E7C4F2E6D6F9A</key>
   <certified/>
  </domain>
 </settings>
</config>

Trust level is set to higher than Nokia's system repository and also
includes the <certified/> part.
Yet according to Niels, the packages are still get ignored, I've recently
flashed my device and will
test it from scratch.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, as it's just a blocker for
the SSU to work properly.

The other issue can be solved with dbus, but I'll look at that after I get
this worked around.

Thanks in advance.

-- Mohammad Abu-Garbeyyeh