On 1/25/07, Igor Stoppa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here we are really talking of being able to charge the battery outside
its safety ranges.

Given the right knowlege it is possible cause do phisical damage to the
device and the user.

No, we're talking about finding out how much the battery is being
used. This is obviously of benefit to end users without accurate
multimeters.