HI Sebas,

thanks for your hint... since if not because of your blog, i would
have not tried installing java on the 770 now. btw, mine works too...
together with some tests AWT from Andrew.

many have asked about using java applets.. which i myself have no
idea. it would be nice if you can tell which browser you use, and how
you download google map and stuffs...

i might perhaps write up a little on the whole thing once i have the
time, once. :)

regards,
wahlau